August 31, 2021

More than two weeks after her Benghazi lie-in, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton still doesn’t believe she is the victim of a terror attack in Benghazi.

And, as we’ve seen with other claims made by her during the 2016 presidential campaign, she’s willing to accept the notion that she was attacked.

But on Sunday, as she appeared on Fox News, Clinton again made a different claim about the September 11, 2012, attack.

Her claim that she never received a warning about the attack is false.

According to the State Department, Clinton was informed that the attack was imminent on September 11 by the State of Libya’s National Security Advisor, who then made a statement to a State Department cable.

On the morning of September 11 and on the morning that the attacks began, Clinton spoke to the head of the State Dept. to make a call to the Libyan government.

The Libyan National Security Adviser was not in Benghazi that day, according to the cable.

It was the night before the attack and the Ambassador to Libya, who was at the embassy, was in Tripoli.

The Ambassador was also in Benghazi at the time of the attack.

There is no indication that he or she was in Benghazi during the attacks, nor did they have any knowledge of an imminent attack, the cable stated.

Clinton made the false claim that there was no communication from the Libyan National National Security Adviser to the U.S. ambassador in Tripoli before the attacks.

That is not true.

Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans were killed when a car bomb exploded on September 12.

There was no warning from the National Security Council to the Secretary, nor was there any communication from Libya, the State department said in a statement on Saturday.

In fact, the Libya National Security Team had been on the ground in Tripoli, according the cable, and was making daily updates to the President.

The cable also stated that the Ambassador was told of the attacks before they began.

The State Department said on Sunday that the cable was a false statement.

It said that Stevens and the other Americans had been killed and the ambassador had been injured.

“The cable was false,” State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters.

“That cable was never provided to the Director of National Intelligence.”

Clinton also told Fox News that “I didn’t have to take any steps to notify the Libyan ambassador before the Benghazi attacks.”

“I was not aware that there had been an attack before the first night, but it was very clear that there were going to be attacks,” Clinton said.

“And the reason that I was not notified was because they were on the way out of Tripoli and I knew that they were going out, and so I didn’t want to take the risk of getting a false alarm and possibly being caught off guard.”

This statement is wrong.

As part of the U,S.

response to the attacks on September the 11, Stevens and four other Americans died when a vehicle bomb exploded in the Libyan city of Benghazi.

There are no eyewitnesses to the attack, and the attack took place at the same time that the American ambassador was leaving the country, a fact that could not have been known before the deaths occurred.

And the Ambassador’s body was never returned to Libya.

It is clear that neither the State nor the CIA were in Benghazi the day of the Benghazi attack.

The fact that the Libyan national security team was in the country on September 10 and that the ambassador was there in Tripoli at the beginning of the week does not make the claim that Clinton had to be notified of the terrorist attack before it occurred.

The Benghazi cable does not indicate that the State or the CIA knew of an attack on September 9.

And as part of her Benghazi statement on Sunday night, Clinton told Fox, “The United States has been attacked in Benghazi several times.

I was notified of that in 2012.”

The statement comes after Clinton said, “We’re in Benghazi, I was there.

I have no reason to doubt that.”

And the statement comes on the heels of Clinton claiming in the Democratic debate that “you cannot go back and not go after people.”

She said in response to a question about the possibility of the President resigning if the Benghazi emails were released: “You cannot go backwards.

I’m not going to take that back.

I can’t take that backwards.”

And on Sunday afternoon, Clinton tweeted that “there are people that don’t think we should go back.”

But the statement by Clinton is incorrect because, according a number of experts, Clinton never received any information from the State Departments National Security Coordinator and CIA that suggested the attacks were imminent.

“She did not have to have any notification or warnings from Libya before the September attack, she did not know about the attacks in Benghazi before they occurred, and she did NOT receive a specific threat from Libya that a terrorist attack was on the horizon,” said the report by the Senate Armed Services Committee, which is led by Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

“Given her track record in other

Related Tags

Development Is Supported By

우리카지노 | 카지노사이트 | 더킹카지노 - 【신규가입쿠폰】.우리카지노는 국내 카지노 사이트 브랜드이다. 우리 카지노는 15년의 전통을 가지고 있으며, 메리트 카지노, 더킹카지노, 샌즈 카지노, 코인 카지노, 파라오카지노, 007 카지노, 퍼스트 카지노, 코인카지노가 온라인 카지노로 운영되고 있습니다.우리카지노 | Top 온라인 카지노사이트 추천 - 더킹오브딜러.바카라사이트쿠폰 정보안내 메리트카지노(더킹카지노),샌즈카지노,솔레어카지노,파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노.우리카지노 | TOP 카지노사이트 |[신규가입쿠폰] 바카라사이트 - 럭키카지노.바카라사이트,카지노사이트,우리카지노에서는 신규쿠폰,활동쿠폰,가입머니,꽁머니를홍보 일환으로 지급해드리고 있습니다. 믿을 수 있는 사이트만 소개하고 있어 온라인 카지노 바카라 게임을 즐기실 수 있습니다.【우리카지노】바카라사이트 100% 검증 카지노사이트 - 승리카지노.【우리카지노】카지노사이트 추천 순위 사이트만 야심차게 모아 놓았습니다. 2021년 가장 인기있는 카지노사이트, 바카라 사이트, 룰렛, 슬롯, 블랙잭 등을 세심하게 검토하여 100% 검증된 안전한 온라인 카지노 사이트를 추천 해드리고 있습니다.Best Online Casino » Play Online Blackjack, Free Slots, Roulette : Boe Casino.You can play the favorite 21 Casino,1xBet,7Bit Casino and Trada Casino for online casino game here, win real money! When you start playing with boecasino today, online casino games get trading and offers. Visit our website for more information and how to get different cash awards through our online casino platform.